Synthi Pinion, L.D.O., NCLE, ABO
My passion for our patients is to educate and provide outstanding service. I do this by:
- Educating patients on the latest, greatest products, lenses, features and benefits, which will improve vision and the quality of life. I like to provide patients with options and let them decide what best serves their lifestyle.
- I am equally as passionate in helping to create beautiful/handsome new looks, that make patients feel good as well as look good.
- Finally yet importantly, being of service in fixing, fitting and solving patient’s eyewear and vision concerns or problems.
Professional Contributions and Accomplishments:
- Florida Board Certified Licensed Dispensing Optician for 29 years, with over 33 years of Opticianry and Paraoptometric experience.
- Was honored by the Florida Optometric Association as the Florida Paraoptometric of the year in 1993.
- Founded and organized the education program for Paraoptometrics in Dade County.
- Founded and organized the Florida State Paroptometric Association, in conjunction with the Florida Optometic Association. My many roles included serving as President of the association for 2 years and Director of Education for 8 years.
Hi, my name is Ami. I am the office manager for East Side Vision Center and am very excited about my position.
I have been working for Dr. Shorrock since March 2015 and am thrilled to be part of this great team of professionals that I work with each day.,
Dr. Shorrock and our team are dedicated to the care of all of our patients and I look forward to assisting you in your care.
I relocated to South FL a little over three years ago, after living and working in NY my entire life to be with family and enjoy the beautiful weather here in FL.
My career for the past 20 years has been in customer service and administration.
I look forward to the future here at East Side Vision Center.